Lee T. Patterson
Lee Patterson is a Shareholder in the Firm and maintains a general litigation practice with an emphasis on environmental, toxic tort, personal injury, mining and blasting litigation and commercial transactions. Mr. Patterson routinely litigates matters in Alabama State and Federal Courts and handles appeals before the Alabama Supreme Court and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Patterson has also litigated matters in the states of Kentucky, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Georgia and Texas. Mr. Patterson has been selected as a Rising Star in the Alabama Super Lawyers publication.
• Alabama State Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• Birmingham Bar Association
• International Society of Explosives Engineers
• Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
• Defense Research Institute
News, Honors and Awards
Rated by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star
Reported and Notable Current Cases and Representative Clients
• Served as co-lead counsel in the defense of global Portland cement manufacturer in mass tort case filed on behalf of 75 local residents seeking recovery for property damage and personal injury.
• Served as lead counsel representing local retailers and national manufacturers in asbestos litigation.
• Serves as outside general counsel for nationwide functional fitness franchisor with operations in numerous states.
• Represented blasting and mining companies in mass tort cases pending in Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia and Texas.
• Argued multiple appeals before the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Patterson and his wife Brandi have three children and reside in Homewood, Alabama.